2. What are cookies?
3. What are scripts?
4. What is a web beacon?
5.1 Manage your consent settings
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website.
6.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
7. Placed cookies
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
• you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
• you may object to the processing;
• you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
• you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
10. Selling data to third parties
11. Contact details
following contact details:
PO Box 1848, Arizona City, AZ 85123
Phone number: 520-510-0909