AireBeam is a Fast Growing Fiber and Fixed Wireless Provider in Arizona. AireBeam cares about Providing Quality Service and excellent Customer Service and Support. We are an enthusiastic and highly motivated team.
AireBeam values their employees and one of the ways we show that is with the great benefit packages available to employees. Below is a list of some
- Health Insurance.
- EMI / Cigna Insurance.
- Employee portion of the basic plan is paid 100% by the company.
- Family insurance basic plan is capped at $400 per month, company pays the difference.
- Dental Insurance.
- Humana Dental Insurance.
- Employee portion of the HMO plan is paid 100% by the company.
- Family insurance HMO plan – the company pays 25% of the family portion.
- Humana also offers a PPO dental plan. Employees just pay the difference between the cost of the HMO and the PPO plan for employee and family coverage.
- Life, Short-term Disability, and Vision Insurance.
- Equitable and VSP.
- Life insurance equal to one time your annual salary paid by the company.
- Short term disability insurance paid by the company.
- Vision Insurance with VSP for you and your family paid by the company.
- Option to purchase life insurance for your dependents.
- Vacation – 2 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Sick Leave – 1 week paid sick leave per year.
After 1 year:
- Participation in the company 401k retirement plan.
- Company will match contributions equal to 100% of the first 5% of the eligible pay you contribute to the plan.
- You are 100% vested in the plan immediately, no waiting periods.
AireBeam is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
AireBeam is a Drug-Free work place and is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
An offer of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug testing.