Here in Arizona, we have relatively unstable electric utility power. Frequently, the utility power voltage will climb or fall briefly and that can cause the electrical components in devices like our antenna power supply to malfunction. The solution is really quite easy and here are the instructions for you to reset the power supply yourself!
1. Locate the power supply for AireBeam’s antenna. It looks like the image below. It could be Black or White.
2. Unplug the electric cord of the power supply from the electric outlet. Make sure the light on the Power Supply goes completely out.
3. Remove the black data cable from the jack labeled POE
4. Push the black cable back into the jack labeled POE until you feel it click.
5. Plug the power supply’s electric cord back into the electric outlet. Make sure the light on the Power Supply comes back on.
6. Wait 2 minutes and try your internet. We also suggest rebooting your computers and wireless devices.
7. If the Internet does not come back on, you can contact us by texting or calling 520.510.0909. Our Customer Service Representatives are available from 8am-8pm daily to assist you in finding out the next steps necessary to get you back online!