Dear Valued AireBeam Customer:
Your Internet service currently disabled because your account is past due, on Summer Break, over your credit limit or closed.
To check your account:
- Log onto our Customer Portal at https://billing.airebeam.com;
- Enter your username (usually your email address) and password (usually your 10-Digit phone number with no punctuation. (If you are denied access, it is because the account is closed or the credentials are incorrect. Text customer service at 520-510-0909 to help you.)
- Update your debit/credit card number if necessary.
- Make a payment. Service will be restored automatically within 5 minute after payment. You may need to restart the radio on your roof by unplugging power and plugging it back in.
NOTE: If your account shows active, you have made the required payment, and you have rebooted your equipment, you may be seeing this page because it is stuck in your web browser cache. Instructions for common browsers:
- Google Chrome:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
- Microsoft Edge:
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window opens. Select the option “temporary services and files”.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the “delete” button.
If you are still unable to access the internet, please contact our customer service team:
- For the quickest response, text our Customer Service team at 520-510-0909.
- If you are unable to text, contact us by phone at 520-233-7400.
We appreciate your business and look forward to restoring your service.