If you reside in an RV Park or other area served by AireBeam Broadband’s WiFi service, you may wish to RENEW your account from time to time in order to continue your service. Click HERE to Download these instructions or read on.
Your subscription to our WiFi service is designed to be managed by you so that you can choose the time the meets your needs and, most importantly, choose to renew your service on or before the end of the period. In order to renew your service, you need to log into your account in our Billing System. Here are the instructions on how to connect to the billing server:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to AireBeam_WiFi using your wireless connection manager.
- Open your browser.
- If you are logged out of the Internet, you will see the SPLASH PAGE (pictured below).
- If you are logged in, enter 18.104.22.168 in the address line of your browser and press ENTER. You will then see the “splash Page” shown below.
- Next, choose the option that applies to you:
- Create a New Account
- Renew an Existing Account
- Or just log in with your current account credentials
Here is a picture of the SPLASH PAGE that you will see after your connect your wireless computer to AireBeam_WiFi!
Thanks for being our customer.
Questions? Call us at 520-233-7400